South Omaha house fire causes $15,000 in damage
OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) - Firefighters responded to a Wednesday morning house fire in South Omaha.
According to the Omaha Fire Department, at 6:38 a.m. crews were called to a home near 26th and Monroe Street.
Firefighters arrived and extinguished a small fire in the basement. OFD says the fire was caused by an electrical event.
The fire resulted in $10,000 in damage to the structure and another $5,000 to its contents.
Copyright 2023 WOWT. All rights reserved.